Roleplay Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome to Roleplay Reverie! Roleplay Reverie is a general roleplay forum, where you may search for roleplay partners and write to your heart's content. The site is directed towards beginners to advanced! Please read the forum rules before proceeding. If you have any questions or queries, contact a member of staff. Banner art created by Sandara @ deviantArt
Roleplay Reverie is still a new forum, so at the moment there is only one member of staff. As the forum grows, more will be chosen from existing members. Don't ask to become a member of staff.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:05 pm
Affiliates
Blood and RosesArrow New BeginningsRoleplay Advertising Fantasy/Supernatural RPG Fantasy/Supernatural RPG Fantasy/Supernatural RPG
Vote
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Ktulu's Partner Search

2 posters

Go down

Ktulu's Partner Search Empty Ktulu's Partner Search

Post by Raksha Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:22 am

I'm a literate paragraph roleplayer, so chunky enough responses and proper spelling/grammar would be highly appreciated. Everbody makes spelling and/or grammar mistakes now and then, but so long as you don't tawk lik dis, there shouldn't be a problem.

As for roleplay genres, I enjoy fantasy, medieval fantasy, post-apocalyptic fantasy, action, romance and modern themes the most. Eventual romance added to any of those would be a plus, but it isn't required.

I can roleplay both genders just as well as the other, but when it comes to plots that involve romance, I personally prefer to use female characters. I nearly always have a bunch of side characters to balance things out, though.

Fandom-wise, I'm good with that too. Just ask me about them and I'll list, since it might take me a while. Or even tell me your own, and I'll inform you of whether or not I'm familiar with them.

If group roleplays involve genres that I'm interested in, I'm up for those too!

I will update this post later on with some plot ideas.
Raksha
Raksha
Administrator
Administrator

https://roleplayreverie.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ktulu's Partner Search Empty Re: Ktulu's Partner Search

Post by JurassicLover Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Ooh. I'd like to RP with you. Very Happy
JurassicLover
JurassicLover

Back to top Go down